Mornington Crescent?

He arrived. Quite attractive really but I politely decined his favours and sent him packing.
Tell the International Committee to check Rule 10987(f though y) in the Irish version of the HOLY rule book. It's quite clear:p. The play was used last year as I mentioned in a previous post.

Passy

[I bow to your superior knowledge of the more obscure rules. :hail: I have been lax at studying the games of the masters, an oversight soon to be corrected. And a little correction never hurt anyone, right?
dominatrix.gif
]

Chalk Farm

Don't mean to intrude but can't help wondering, if you guys have ever considered reviving the 1833 Half Scrotum variant. Although it might be difficult to re-introduce fairly, it would be great for the spectators???

[Well, you've certainly piqued my curiosity, Cappahayden!! Any chance there's an illustrated text around? If not, a blow by blow account of the best moves would suffice.]

No need Anty, you're obviously exempt.... from receiving anyway.
Banned Rules and Varients
    • The 1833 Half Scrotum : Faced with defeat, gripping with hands or feet, clenching in teeth (False or natural) of opponents scrotum to prevent speech and hence prevent loss of the game is prohibited. Not applicable to female players.

Well Anty, It seems a little correction can hurt....well at least your correction leave deep welts on my rear:lmao:.
I'm not sure I like the sound of the 1833 HS variant, what with the thrashings, I could be in a lot of pain:thumbdown:.

Poissy

(^^^ I imagine that station being pronounced by someone from New Jersey, and it makes me laugh).

Chessy

number 6 bus stop in Whitley Wood Lane

A cunning move if I ever saw one

(I try to dig 'em up to suit the occasion. There certainly are lots out there!! How's this one?...)

trainwreck.gif

Maida Vale

Most reactions

Back