What's new

Mosaic Mommy

MommyOf4Boys

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 20, 2005
Messages
2,386
Reaction score
51
Location
Alabama - just moved here from Texas
These are mosaic's that I have been messing around with and finally got it the way I want it...(I had to clone some hair in on the bottom left corner to make it complete, because i removed a friend from the picture LOL)

This first one is made up of most of my photography work:

mosaicmommy1.jpg




This second one is made up of a bunch of flowers:


mommymosaic1.jpg
 
Wow - those are really cool!

Please tell me you didn't do them manually?

Rob
 
How is this done!?!?!?!? :shock:
It is GREAT!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom