Most-searched for terms on TPF

Sim

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was about to do a search when the search tag could caught my eye. I'm sure most people have noticed what the two most searched for words are already but for whatever reason I've never noticed it before: :wink:

search.jpg

well looks like Nikon got beat out, by lingerie

and who looks up experimental farms?

I'm interested in finding the person who is looking for a 'black and white blog boat'.
I've got a spare one I'm trying to sell.

Canon and Nikon are of equal size, currently, along with Photography.

I think you need your eyes tested if you think Nikon is the same size as Canon :lol:

'Canon' is the same size as 'Nikon D40' but 'nikon' is far bigger

Corry means now.

Like, if you were to go to search and click on 'tag search' right now, they'd both be of equal size.

(And in my case, grey and red, not blue.)

Is that what people are looking for on the forum? Hmm Where do we have the lingere postings on the site..? :lol:

Is that what people are looking for on the forum? Hmm Where do we have the lingere postings on the site..? :lol:

I think Europeans refer to camera bags,or cases as Lingerie. As in " I need to put my camera in it's Lingerie" instead of " i need to put my camera in it's bag. Europeans are fancy like that.

Nikon Lingerie = nikon camera bag

Hmm Where do we have the lingere postings on the site..? :lol:

It's in the Subscribers forum just under the 'post a naked arty farty selfportrait' thread which is above the 'post a arty faty bacon shot' thread

Most reactions

Back