What's new

mostly automotive - my photos

The "black & white" version was my primery goal here. The color one was more an after thought that I threw together seeing as I know not everyone shares my weird taste in obscure editing :)

bmwccn04.jpg


bmwccn04c.jpg
 
Nice work man! From your first picture I knew I seen it before...... Just checked the other forum I am on....The 4!!! I also have the same name on there as I do here.
 
Thanks! And I try to spread some love around ;)

bmwccn08.jpg
 
Simply amazing shots. I have been pouring though this post looking for the answer to my question, but I have not found it. Could you post the pre-edit photos and then the edited version. So we can see the transformation?
 
Thank you Ara. About "before" pictures, I don't post them because that's not what my photography is about. And there's really no reason too either, because they look exactly like any other straight out of camera picture. I never use any artificial light or reflectors. If you want to see how the pictures started, you really just have to go out and take a random picture of a car and -voila- there it is ;)
 
Thank you, glad you like it.

bmwccn09.jpg
 
An E28 that was looking really tidy..

bmwccn12.jpg
 
Thank you Ara. About "before" pictures, I don't post them because that's not what my photography is about. And there's really no reason too either, because they look exactly like any other straight out of camera picture. I never use any artificial light or reflectors. If you want to see how the pictures started, you really just have to go out and take a random picture of a car and -voila- there it is ;)

Gotcha. I understand completely. Art is art. Keep the whole thing going!
 
Thank you for understanding :)

bmwccn13.jpg
 
Soon done with all of these, for those who're getting sick of bmw's :)

bmwccn14.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom