What's new

mostly automotive - my photos

bmwccn15.jpg
 
Last one from the BMW meet...

bmwccn16.jpg
 

Lol my boyfriend had an '03 M3 and I used to say it like that all the time. Mmm3 is right!

That being said...you're work is amazing. As so many have said, you really do have an amazing talent. You just helped pass a good bit of time waiting for my work day to end looking at your thread and website lol so thank you!

Keep up the good work...I will be back for more! :thumbup:
 
wow! i really enjoy your HDR edits here.. also, placing the cars in the center creates a nice symmetry
 
Thanks for the feedback, it's always appriciated.

Attended "Norsk Sportsvogn Klubb" (Norwegian sportscar club) spring meet today, held at a horse race track called "ovrevoll galoppbane". Lots of awesome cars.

nsk01.jpg
 
A very typical cue this day..

nsk03.jpg
 
There were tonns of porsche's there..

nsk05.jpg
 
Love the variety of edits you've been putting out lately marius. The old toned faded out finish I'm really digging on the M3 - with your copyrights signed in the pavement. lol gotta love it.
 
Thank you. I like the way photos from the 60/70's look and old polaroids, so I try at times to give my pictures a little bit of that flavour.

And I also try and vary the way I edit as much as I can, so not everything looks the same. And I really don't care about faithfully reproducing anything from reality. I do what I think looks good, that's my main priority.

nsk06.jpg
 
This (like a few others) where shot before the event opened up for the public. I managed to get access (with permission) before the gates opened for everyone else.

Opel Speedster. Don't know if these are sold in the states?

nsk08.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom