What's new

mostly automotive - my photos

powerdrift05.jpg


The weather had deteriorated pretty badly at this point, so the lighting was pretty dull and gray. I'm not happy with this picture.
 
powerdrift07.jpg


The redneck in me approves this car :)
 
I don't check in to this forum very much these days, (apart from the Photojournalism section) but it's always nice to get notifications from your thread, and see your automotive works of art
icon_thumright.gif
icon_thumright.gif
 
Thank you, it's good to hear that the work that goes into this is beeing appriciated :)

powerdrift14.jpg


powerdrift15.jpg
 
For anyone who wonders "why shoot in raw?", here's an example: I was going to throw this picture away because it's over exposed to the point where there's no detail left in a large portion of the car. But then I noticed the driver waving at me, so I had to give the picture a shot. If I had shot this in raw, I could have saved this easily. But I didn't. Lesson learned. 5x16gb CF cards on the way in the post. RAW all the way next trackday!

powerdrift18.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom