What's new

mostly automotive - my photos

Thank you! :)
bobla06.jpg
http://www.mariusaasheim.net/bilder/bobla06.jpg
 
hi there, My name is Wilson, i was looking through your thread and loved your photos. I'm going to be working on a projected of shooting a car, not as fancy as the lamborghini you've done, but still its a shoot i' am doing. reason i was so interested in talking to you was because liked the spot light effected you did. I have searched but can't seem to find a tutprial on how to do it. If there is anyway you can point me a a direction i would gladly appreciate it very much. This shoot is going to be for a blog my friend and I are starting. I ha ve seen that effect in a lot of your photos and want to try to achieve it. So again if you can help it would be a great help for me ..

Thanks

Wilson
 
WOW!! What an epic thread.. There is like 2-3 Photos in that I don't agree with 100%. but for the rest!! You got my Stamp of approval!! I Got allot of Idea's and inspiration Out of your thread.. sitting @ work. is like being chained to a Burning Tree right now. I wane be out there taking Pictures ect.. Also took a few Pointer from this tread.. I'm also in to shooting Car.. also what got me Started in photography. (got jealous of my buddy's awesome pics and wanted to be able to do that myself!!

I Like you editing. Done really nicely!! and make a 10/10 photo a 12/10 photo!!

I will be waiting for the Next Update

Cheers
Mike
 
You are an inspiration Marius and one of the reasons I joined this forum. Thanks for keeping our jaws dropped sir.
 
what a pleasant surprise.. I forgot about this site/thread.. oh what joy when I logged on today! Good to see you are back up shooting for summer! Also I will admit, being that I am at work, I am scared to go back to previous pages due to content... :lol:
 
Well...

these car wallpapers are outstanding...I really like all that wallpapers very much...I have also craze to collect the car wallpapers from my childhood..
Now i have a great collection of car wallpapers..
 
Thank you :) Another shot of the inside of one of the front wheelwells (or whatever it's called in english :))
jarmundbrenner2.jpg
 
any new shots recently marius?!
 
My terminator salvation skull, wearing audio technica m50's and lighted by a regular cheap 20 dollar spotlight..

mrhappy.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom