What's new

mostly automotive - my photos

Stunning work, I love your pictures of the Porsche and the BMW 630. All are great though. Except the paint job on the lambo was kind of " loud". Too loud :)
 
Oh man, that's beatiful, talk about calm waters lol, near perfect reflection of the sky.

Sssssh! There was no water there at all. I took it from the top of a parking garage ;)
 
WOW mar1u5... that is a stunning shot... what kind of post processing was used in that shot? or was there any at all?

and that Porsche carerra 4 s.... awsome shot. Just like ShotGunNik had said, it is most definitely a very classy photo of the Porsche.

Thanks. Well, don't get used to this 'cause I rearly post anything straight out of the camera but: here's how it actually looked before I went all photoshop on it :D

firedawnorg.jpg


I used only one exposure, but the picture I editing everything from is -1 EV compared to this one. It took some work to get it looking like I wanted to.
 
Stunning work, I love your pictures of the Porsche and the BMW 630. All are great though. Except the paint job on the lambo was kind of " loud". Too loud :)

Thanks! The lambo is truly awesome in person. I don't think you'd mind the paint if you actually saw it rolling past you ;)
 
WOW....I'll go kick myself in the ass lol....damn it man you're good lol
 
LOL yea, I just looked at the other shot again, I should have payed attention a little more, I can see VERY SLIGHTLY the pixelation, kind of, at the bottom left corner.
 
This car was featured in a movie that's concidered a cult classic here in norway (norwegian movie). The owner does not want to restore it, as the car looked this way even in the movie.

It might not be bright and shiny, but the car has tonns of personality.

Which movie?
 
This car was featured in a movie that's concidered a cult classic here in norway (norwegian movie). The owner does not want to restore it, as the car looked this way even in the movie.

It might not be bright and shiny, but the car has tonns of personality.

Which movie?

One of the "olsenbanden" movies. I don't know which one.
 
Nothing too serious this time.. Just replaced my trusty old sony mdr-f1 headphones with some new sony mdr-xb700's..

sony.jpg
 
I won a canon powershot a470 (7,1 megapixel compact camera) in a contest, that I've been playing around with today. I didn't have any high hopes for it, as it's old and a compact, but it does actually have a neat macro function.

blad.jpg
 
Damn! That powershot takes great pics! Good $hit! I like the headphones shot too, I need to get some like those eventually.
 
For what it is, I think the a470 is nice. It's not a DSLR, but it's nice :)

In my never ending quest to find something other than cars to shoot, I tried my hand at some nature shots. Well... "tried" might be too much of a strong word, as I opened up the door to my appartment and went 2 meters outside to the nearest flowerbed. That was how much I was prepeared to invest in nature photography :)

leavesw.jpg


blomster2.jpg


Sooo... Nothing real serious, but... I might have to give it a try again some time.
 
Well, you're doin' pretty good to me with the nature shots. At that point, you can post edit all you want, but its the nature shot itself and how you take it that makes the photo, in wich this case, good subject matter.
 
Took this photo of my then audi tt a few years back, using a canon powershot s3 is camera:

august03.jpg


Figured yesturday that it had been forever since I last took some night time photography, so I went out with my audi a4 and tried to re-create the audi tt shot:

audi05w.jpg
 
Maybe a bit too much PP work on the last one? I made a fix:

audi05bw2.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom