Motocross Action

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Man, I have been working to hard. As soon as I got home tonight I took my nephew and we hit the local Motocross club that races every Tuesday evening. I realized I have not taken the time to smell the roses recently so I made sure I did today and got my fix of shooting. Maybe not roses but a good dose of two stroke oil and gas, almost but not as good as avgas. This and a hotdog and Nathan and I had a great evening.

DSC_5930.jpg

DSC_5886.jpg

DSC_5878.jpg

DSC_4455.jpg

DSC_4454.jpg

DSC_4424.jpg

DSC_4418.jpg

DSC_4408.jpg

DSC_4400.jpg

Hope you enjoy,

Eric

This is an awesome set of pics, very crisp and detailed :)
My only little complaint is the person in the background in No. 3
The last 3 are my absolute favorites of these. Great work, Must've been a blast!

These photos are sick!!

Ya know, if you didn't post so many great photographs on this forum, I would swear #7 was a PS job.

Wow.

:lol: have you noticed that they're all flying? Eric you need to stop bringing your work home with you!!

Fantastic shots, the evening light really brings out the colour in them. :thumbup:

Good to see an Airic post again. Great series, don't think I could pick a favourite... (ok, maybe #2.... or 6...)

Awesome shot Airic. Another great series!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chiller said:
Awesome shot Airic. Another great series!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should check the races out. Brock Rd in pickering north of 7 about 5-10 km. Every Tuesday evening from 5pm -sunset.

Eric

Excellent shots, great motion and vivid colors. Thanks for sharing these!

you are an inspiration to us all Eric, thanks for the look.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back