What's new

Motorcyclists while passing by

Looks like artwork for young adult book covers ?? I don't think it's bad but it's not really pleasing to the eye because of the overbearing rough edges. I'm wondering what the original picture looked like though..

I have it on my PC, but I'm on the pad now. If I have time later will post. Yea was just fooling around with effects from Adobe Express for IPad ;-). Thanks for your nice words.
 
I wonder - if it was straightened up and the modern car was cloned out, it might make an interesting artsy print.

Different is good sometimes.
 
I wonder - if it was straightened up and the modern car was cloned out, it might make an interesting artsy print.

Different is good sometimes.

Hmmm will have to try that and see how it looks. I am still learning Adobe Elements and need to figure out how to clone. Thank you for your kind words. :-)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom