What's new

Motorcyclists while passing by

annamaria

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Sep 18, 2013
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
978
Location
Milledgeville, GA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone this is a shot I took while my friend was driving and I was on the passenger side. Added some effects for fun on my ipad. I had to straighten it up some. What do you think? Can't remember what camera I had at the time since right now I am on the ipad and can't check it.
 
Oops forgot to upload photo here it is.
image.webp
 
Sorry, I have to agree. The processing completely takes over.
 
Sorry, I have to agree. The processing completely takes over.

No offense taken this is just something I was doing for fun on my ipad.
 
ok, you've tried it and now try something else ;)
 
I don't like it and other people don't either but if you like it then who cares what other people think.
 
Reminds me of comic book


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Looks like artwork for young adult book covers ?? I don't think it's bad but it's not really pleasing to the eye because of the overbearing rough edges. I'm wondering what the original picture looked like though..
 
I don't like it and other people don't either but if you like it then who cares what other people think.

You are right about that, but at the same time I appreciate the honest feedback.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom