MOTW - Chiller!

Chiller said:
...k....it is on the list. Darkness has cometh over Cannuckville, so he is hiding with the storms a brewing to the west. Can it be an older pic? I got one of them handy.

Iiiii suppooooose it can be an older one. :p

core_17 said:
Iiiii suppooooose it can be an older one. :p

Thanks Corry.
This is Kane...best buddy, and hiking partner. One of my favorite shots of him, as this is what he is like most of the time. Just a happy dude.
Kane will be 9 in October. His ear is floppy cause of an operation he had last hear for a hemotoma. There are no nerves to hold it up anymore.
191_9141a.jpg

May I just add to this by pointing out how much I enjoy every little bit of this interview? Plus (!!!) all the photos - even the one of the crawlspace DESPITE the fact that one of you Chillers said he/you would NOT provide a photo of said crawlspace. Too cool.

Questionwise all I can think of is how neat and tidy everything is in your place - including the garden. Not a weed to be seen. Do you keep it that clean and tidy all by yourself, with the help of the other 4 Chillers and Kane, of course!?!?!? Wow! If I were asked to take these kinds of pics I'd need to ask for a 3-day time period to straighten my place up a bit :oops:

core_17 said:
That tripod looks like my tripod...is it a cheapy?

Yeah...this is a cheapy that I keep in my car...just in case Chiller needs it. I have a good heavy duty one at home.

Xmetal said:
Oh my god!!!

My mum drives the same car as you, Chiller!! :lol:

Yeah...but does it have a sound system like this. Id be a little worried aboot your Momma:lol:

LaFoto said:
May I just add to this by pointing out how much I enjoy every little bit of this interview? Plus (!!!) all the photos - even the one of the crawlspace DESPITE the fact that one of you Chillers said he/you would NOT provide a photo of said crawlspace. Too cool.

Questionwise all I can think of is how neat and tidy everything is in your place - including the garden. Not a weed to be seen. Do you keep it that clean and tidy all by yourself, with the help of the other 4 Chillers and Kane, of course!?!?!? Wow! If I were asked to take these kinds of pics I'd need to ask for a 3-day time period to straighten my place up a bit :oops:

Im not a clean freak, but I do like that "tidy " look. With the five of us, it gets a little confusing as to who owns what. We all take turns at the lawn, and the funny thing is my neighbors never know which one of us it out there:lmao:
But to answer on a serious note. I like stuff to be neat, but not super clean. As for my yard, I really dig the lawn...no pun intended...and cause I turn my house into a haunted house at Halloween, I like to keep a tad of a good reputation on the off season. :lmao:

Chiller said:
Yeah...this is a cheapy that I keep in my car...just in case Chiller needs it. I have a good heavy duty one at home.

I think I might have the same one...got it at Walmart! :lol:

Walmart tripods are the best!

I heart my walmart tripod.

Great interview so far.

core_17 said:
I think I might have the same one...got it at Walmart! :lol:

This fine piece of manufacturing is called...Optex-OPT-155. It is small, but does the job.

Chiller said:
This fine piece of manufacturing is called...Optex-OPT-155. It is small, but does the job.

Haha...I think that very well be the same one I have...I'd have to look to be sure though!

seems like u might have a lot of jewlery, like bigger rings and pendants? pix of all of that !

Next request.....

...how 'bout a new (non-darkside) self portrait?

This one....

P2120906pf.jpg

...totally made me feel like a groupie girl. :p

Tekman..Got ya on the list. I will take some tonight. I dont wear as much jewellery as I used to. But Im sure I can dig up something. I have 13 piercings in my ears only:lol:, but only 2 ears, even tho there are five of me. :lmao: :confused: :lmao:
Corry...oh oh ...that haunting pic returns....it will take a day or so...k? I will not be home till late tonight.

EBphotography said:
Walmart tripods are the best!

I heart my walmart tripod.

Great interview so far.

Wal Mart rocks...:headbang: A little lackin in the darkside tho:er:

Most reactions

Back