MOTW - Chiller!

Chiller said:
I think....about 4 years ago, but not serious till I joined TPF in 2003. Still dont know what I want to do with it. For now, it is just for fun.
o.k....I will try to do the crawlspace, but I gotta ask Chiller first. :mrgreen:
:biglaugh:

Do the 5 of you get along, overall....or are there fights, and inside powerplays and backstabbings that we know nothing about? :shock:

terri said:
:biglaugh:

Do the 5 of you get along, overall....or are there fights, and inside powerplays and backstabbings that we know nothing about? :shock:

We all have our own personality traits, but when it comes physical it is between them. Unless they use my computer, than I have something to say. There is one of me that is a little "angrier" then the others but we are used to him.
........oh.. they dont know Im doing this either. :scratch:

core_17 said:
Pfffft! Forget you then. What's the fun in that?

I would if i could but I cant. All five us in the tub would be a site. nope...not gonna happen.. This aint gonna turn into a you wash my back, and I ll wash your back pic.:lmao: :greenpbl:

I'm going to be lame and ask a photography related question... :p

What would be your dream camera?
You could even ask any company to make you any camera(any size, shape, electronics, etc..) What would it be like? :D

LittleMan said:
I'm going to be lame and ask a photography related question... :p

What would be your dream camera?
You could even ask any company to make you any camera(any size, shape, electronics, etc..) What would it be like? :D

Im not sure I have a dream camera. Maybe a dream lens. Even then, there are soo many it is tough. I thought when I was going after the Canon Digital Rebel, that it was my dream camera. I sold stuff, and thought about selling my dog......(kiddin)....to get it. Then when it was in my hands, Canon released another newer, nicer version...so that became my dream camera...then they realeased another...and the dream got bigga and bigga. :(
Now I just want some really good lenses. A nice Macro, and a good 100-400mm, so I can go shoot birds like Sir Raymond. :lol:
I still wonder if I should have bought Nikon...:er:

Funkyflame said:
I will see some pics from you in woman-clothes ... lol ... please

Hm.....I dont even have womans clothes...and I got legs like an ostrich doin a two step. Ya cant put nylons on these suckers without gettin a run in em. And what about the toes. I have 6 toes on each foot...where do they go in the nylons. :greenpbl:

hot shot said:
how many pairs of socks do you own???

12 pairs of white, 4 pairs of black, 2 of those heavy duty wool socks for winter. I have 3 orphaned socks that have no match.. I think my washing machine ate em, or Chiller has them :lol:

Well we all know of your darker side... Tell us something of your pink and fuzzy side.. What warm and soft secret are you keeping from us? Like do you own any carebear dolls or such.

zedin said:
Well we all know of your darker side... Tell us something of your pink and fuzzy side.. What warm and soft secret are you keeping from us? Like do you own any carebear dolls or such.

Hmmm...who said I was a darksider....:lmao: :lol: :lmao: My warm and fuzzy side? I love to photograph anything really, even flowers. Nah..they dont gotta be black roses, any colour is fine.
I love animals, nature, peace and quiet. I really dig the sound of wind chimes. I do have a bear dressed in a leather jacket. :D
Dont have any carebears tho. I cut the hair off a My Little Pony one time to use on a halloween prop. :( So if ya ever see a bald my little pony, it was my wrong doin.
O.k this is the warm and fuzzy part.. We are really caring Chillers. Well, 4 of the 5 of me are. We will not provoke a fight, and we are really laid back.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back