MOTW - GoM

My lady, may I present...my bedrom and I

First up is a shot of my bed. It's a bit messy, because I had a wild night with these two Swedish chicks last night (note the tossed shorts - lost in a rage of lust, ladies and gents). Also in this shot is my gently-weeping guitar, my cathode-loving TV and my Union Jack flag.

bed1wu4.jpg

Shot two has the tail end of my bed, my tv again, as well as my Canadian flag...got my two family histories well represented. There's also a bookshelf, a mini set of drawers, and a laundry basket filled with all SORTS of clothes tossed away from my night with 5 Thai ladies

bedwe2.jpg

Third in the procession is my desk and work area. I won't go into detail with what happened here with 8 Brazilian females, but that would explain the mess. I am, conveniently enough, sitting in that very same chair right now. Funny how that works.

deskjs8.jpg

Lastly, is me. In my jammies. And my camera. And a mirror. Playing with angles. So Corry could see me in all my mid-afternoon gloring.

merm9.jpg

Duncan - Haha, pretty..uhh...sweet? On the one hand, half the people are quite a bit older than me (we'll call them the landed aristocracy)...there are a bunch who are quite a bit younger than me (we'll label them the peasantry)...so I guess I'm the Merchant Class of the TPF World ;)

Hey man....cool interview so far. congrats on your MOTW>
Do you have any musical influences? What do you like to kick back and listen to.
and...did you know Buskerfest is this weekend downtown? St Lawrence Market area. Might be some cool shooting there. With cameras,:er: the other shootings are usually out here in Scarborough.:lmao: :lmao:

CHILLERRRR I was wondering when you'd come creeping on in

Musical influences....in terms of playing, they range all over the place. Green Day have been up there since Day One, along with bands that you guys would know ranging from the Beatles to Dave Matthews to NOFX to Rage Against the Machine to a bunch of local/more obscure punk/ska/hardcore bands (for any and all who care, want to look up or don't care...bands such as the Reason, Belvedere, Cheap Suits, Refused, Alexisonfire, the Bled (SICK band), Misconduct, Against Me (VERY sick band), so...pretty varied)...along with, out of left field, a bunch of jazz, mainly big band stuff (Benny Goodman, the Duke, Count Basie, various Krupa/Rich complation CDs, etc..the 30s-50s, basically)

The ultimate 'kick-back and relax' band for me is probably the Beatles.
The ultimate 'study' music for me is either a bit of jazz or maybe some Dave Matthews
The ultimate 'cruising' music would have to be stuff like Billy Talent, Alexisonfire or Green Day
The ultimate 'I WANT TO HURT THINGS' music would have to be either the Bled or RATM

And I also quite heavily enjoy Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, and a bunch of random 50s stuff.

GoM said:
Duncan - Haha, pretty..uhh...sweet? On the one hand, half the people are quite a bit older than me (we'll call them the landed aristocracy)...there are a bunch who are quite a bit younger than me (we'll label them the peasantry)...so I guess I'm the Merchant Class of the TPF World ;)

lol...

Haha, I can see the movie poster now..

DUNCANP - The Littlest Peasant That Could

Keep em comin, guys :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back