MOTW is..... Ockie

why is it that whenever I have a week off work it rains?

Because you need to be challenged in you photography skills and I think that's the only way it can be done right now... Of course I would love to have you out there with me chasing storms so that you can teach me how to take better shots of them ternaders.

so when you coming over to the UK again for a meetup???

did you know that we had Canon in the shop on saturday and I got a load of freebies again?

including some more Canon cuddly toys :lol: but not bears this time. Can you guess what 2 animals they were?

Why is green green?

If Tiësto was a lens what lens would he be?

what are your fears?

who is your favourite photographer on this here forum?

why did you send me some Starbucks when I don't drink coffee?

why?

how?

where?

who?

apples?

Simple Simon met a pieman going to the Fair, said simple Simon to the pieman 'what you got in there?' now baring in mind that Simple Simon said that question to a pieman do you think that
A. Simon was really simple
or
B. Simon was just taking the p1ss out of said pieman?

speaking of that pieman, what was his name and how much does he earn a year?

A G V J W T Q X V H A X I R E
Q N Z O F I H C A L W I T E R
G K O I P P D R X O T S E I T
D H H N O H D E I F X G L U N
K S C O A P O I S Z S V E O Q
N O J M O C C T I S V M P L U
S T Z I H W M P O O F K H N E
T X N O F P T E B G B N O O L
P T O X B E F H C P R K T K H
L O S T P R O P H E T A O I K
U L E N S S D Y D V K N P N Q
B B S T U U C D I L S Z A H U
R D N Q I B M X F I F K S E Y
Y K O P A P A F M Q Y U Z J E
A V T L B H W D B C C Q I M T

Find the following 10 words
CANON
HARDPOINT
LENS
LOSTPROPHET
NIKON
PHOTOGRAPHY
SHIFT
TELEPHOTO
WIDE
TIESTO

What was your last meal?

Rate it out of 10.

bread. I was too tired to cook anything... so a 2/10

so when you coming over to the UK again for a meetup???

Perhaps this summer... I'd like to plan a "photo-trip" if I get my 5D this summer... not sure if the UK is a good idea though... considering I like street photography and well... police seems a bit paranoia with people with slr's...

did you know that we had Canon in the shop on saturday and I got a load of freebies again?
did you know that its my birthday in just... blah,nvm

including some more Canon cuddly toys :lol: but not bears this time. Can you guess what 2 animals they were?
a bunny and a monkey?

Why is green green?
because the hue of that portion of the visible spectrum lying between yellow and blue, evoked in the human observer by radiant energy with wavelengths of approximately 490 to 570 nanometers; any of a group of colors that may vary in lightness and saturation and whose hue is that of the emerald or somewhat less yellow than that of growing grass; one of the additive or light primaries; one of the psychological primary hues, meaning green is only green if you think green is green. you're not suposed to read up to here so green is still green green green blabla green!

If Tiësto was a lens what lens would he be?
35mm F1.0 L USM. (I know there is not such lens {yet})

what are your fears?
Meeting you in person :greenpbl:
who is your favorite photographer on this here forum?
I don't know much photographers on here yet, but considering I mainly shoot people, I'd point out RowmyF, markderoophotography (only seen one post of him).
For the rest I like the HDR of someone who's name I can't remember (sorry), he posted one a long time ago of himself driving... b&w shot....
And if you you'd shoot more penguins you'd be in this list too! :greenpbl::greenpbl::greenpbl::greenpbl::greenpbl:
Ok, you are already. But you still need to shoot some penguins.

why did you send me some Starbucks when I don't drink coffee?
for the same reason you created an army.
why?
fun
how?
adding the application
where?
on faisebouk
who?
homer j. simpson
apples?
if eaten by leopards yes. 24'' apples please. 2 of them.

Simple Simon met a pieman going to the Fair, said simple Simon to the pieman 'what you got in there?' now baring in mind that Simple Simon said that question to a pieman do you think that
A. Simon was really simple
or
B. Simon was just taking the p1ss out of said pieman?

speaking of that pieman, what was his name and how much does he earn a year?
His name was Peter and he earns about 1000£ a month, so that would be 15000£ a year with extra's.

^^^ Was the HDR photog woodsac by any chance?

Good advice re LP photographing more penguins!! But please use the word 'photographing', as I fear LP would take the suggestion to 'shoot' more penguins too literally.

Do you have any fears/phobias? (besides meeting LP, of course)

Do you like lima beans? Brussel sprouts?

Do blonds, redheads, or brunettes have more fun?

A G V J W T Q X V H A X I R E
Q N Z O F I H C A L W I T E R
G K O I P P D R X O T S E I T
D H H N O H D E I F X G L U N
K S C O A P O I S Z S V E O Q
N O J M O C C T I S V M P L U
S T Z I H W M P O O F K H N E
T X N O F P T E B G B N O O L
P T O X B E F H C P R K T K H
L O S T P R O P H E T A O I K
U L E N S S D Y D V K N P N Q
B B S T U U C D I L S Z A H U
R D N Q I B M X F I F K S E Y
Y K O P A P A F M Q Y U Z J E
A V T L B H W D B C C Q I M T

Find the following 10 words
CANON
HARDPOINT
LENS
LOSTPROPHET
NIKON
PHOTOGRAPHY
SHIFT
TELEPHOTO
WIDE
TIESTO

all there :p

^^^ Was the HDR photog woodsac by any chance?
Yep, it was him.

Good advice re LP photographing more penguins!! But please use the word 'photographing', as I fear LP would take the suggestion to 'shoot' more penguins too literally.
True. :D

Do you have any fears/phobias? (besides meeting LP, of course)
A bit afraid of heights, totally dislike cockroaches. Love spiders & snakes though :meh:

Do you like lima beans? Brussel sprouts?
Had to Google picture them to know what they were... :blushing:
Yes, I love lima beans, eat them quite often actually. And I don't dislike Brussel sprouts, although the frozen ones they sell here are horrible.

Do blonds, redheads, or brunettes have more fun?
Redheads was the first thing that came to my mind. So redheads it is :meh:
o_O

Poppy or Libby?

Are those names of the new cuddly toys?
Libby

shocked.gif

I can't believe you don't know who Poppy and Libby are
http://www.hardpointphotography.fotopic.net/p44495088.html

Are you musically inclined? That is, can you sing, or do you play any musical instruments?

So you like football? (soccer)
A bit, I normally only watch uefa / champions league finals & euro / world cup matches of teams I like (Real Madrid, Holland & Spain)

How do you like your steak cooked?
Semi-raw / red without too much blood dripping out when stabbing the fork in the meat :D

Do you like peanut butter?
Yes I do!

If you could go anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go and why?
I'd go to South Africa on safari. Its something I'd really like to do in the future...

Are you left or right handed?
Left.

Show me a picture of your newest shoes, please and thank you.
Don't laugh too much but... I left my camera's battery charger in my student flat on monday when I came to my parent's house for a week... my battery's are now empty so :grumpy:.
They are similar to these, only a bit lower at the ankles and completely white excepting the logo, which is dark blue.
zapnike02a.gif
. If you really want to know how they look like I can take a photo of the shoes with my phone cam tomorrow... its charging batteries now also...

Are you musically inclined? That is, can you sing, or do you play any musical instruments?
Not really, can't sing and I've never really taken the time to learn to play any instrument
sorry for taking so long to reply :p

Most reactions

Back