What's new

Mount Fuji

Sleepy_Sentry

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 14, 2007
Messages
215
Reaction score
1
Location
Berlin
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Some photos of Mount Fuji from my trip to Japan.
1.
2206960602_164e02ae15.jpg


2.
2206173755_39e26a0e0f.jpg


3.
2206173009_a7a4c76103.jpg


4.
2206962538_64258119ba.jpg


5.
2206958296_7f46c28cab.jpg


Which do you like best? I just got started in photography a few months ago and took these with my P&S Canon Powershot Pro S3 in manual mode.
 
If you asked me which one i liked BEST.... i would say the last one...

But in terms of your composition, I think that there is too much dead space (aka sky) in the top half of 1,2,5.

I think it might be worth a shot to mess with colours and contrast and brightness in 3.
 
Thanks for the feedback. Does anyone else have critique to offer?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom