Movie Collection

Josh66

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
How many movies do you guys have? Actual hard copies only, downloads not included.

...I think I have too many. 383...

Yes, I keep track of them, lol. I keep a database where I can search by title, director, writer, rating, length, year released, or studio released by...

I thought about selling some of them, but it just seems wrong.

These were collected over maybe 10 years, so I guess it's not so bad. That's only like 40 a year...

Oooh. That's 3-4 a month though, which is almost 1 a week, for 10 years...
It does sound bad that way.

Maybe I do have too many, lol.

Think I could start a rental company? :lol:

Last edited:
What are your top ten movies?

I ll work on mine too. My brother is just like you....lol He gets movies on Tuesdays when they come out. I guess its great, then I dont have to rent or buy any....;)

Dang! If you have too many, I wonder about myself... I have 600+ :lmao:

Yes you can call me a movie freak. Half of them are documentaries so maybe they don't count :guilty:

What's there to feel bad about?

At least I've watched all of them and love them all. Some guy I know has like 5-6000 movies but hasn't watched most of them:scratch: He copies whatever passes within reach of his computer and, that, I don't understand.

Top ten (of what I currently own).

(in no particular order)

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
Blade Runner
Terminator 2
When Trumpets Fade (good (hard to find) WWII movie)
Legends of the Fall
Heat
To Live and Die in L.A.
Das Boot
The Deer Hunter
The Exorcist

Not a definitive list, and it will probably be different if you ask me in a month.
Currently, those are my top ten though.

(Blade Runner, Legends of the Fall, and Terminator 2 will always be on it though.)

... He copies whatever passes within reach of his computer and, that, I don't understand.

I don't get that either...

I have seen everything I have at least once (there are a few that have only been seen once). I don't rent movies - I just buy it instead. Not really sure why...

think of the lenses you cold of bought....lol

Not in any special order........

Old School
Wedding Crashers
Matrix
Star Wars
The English Patient
Pretty Woman (lol its every young girls dream)
Saving Private Ryan
Aliens
Predator
.........maybe Lord of the Rings

Love Blade Runner, The Deer Hunter and The Exorcist which I just watched again recently. I think it has aged very little, still a great horror film. When I lived in DC I used to take visitors to see the house where it was shot. And the stairs too, of course.

think of the lenses you cold of bought....lol

Yeah, really. :lmao:

That's probably somewhere between $5000 & $7000 spent on movies.

I still have some good lenses though.

Oh well... I have cut back a little though...now that I have a decent TV and a Blu-Ray player. Blu-Rays cost more...

Hope you bought a PS3 .....= a blu ray player

We probably have 200 or so... sadly well over 100 of those are likely kids movies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back