Moving away, sorry I missed you

i really like the first one, but the second one is boring to me. the title works well!

One of the most interesting things is how people can find meaning where there is none. This is starting to remind me of Monty Python's The Life of Brian.

One of the most interesting things is how people can find meaning where there is none. This is starting to remind me of Monty Python's The Life of Brian....watch, wait see the legend grow.

I think that it is fairly clear that the photos rob has shown on this forum are as rob intends them to be - so they should be looked at with that in mind. Then decide whether or not you think that there is anything there.

There may or may not be a hint of provocative tongue-poking as well, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing though it can muddy things up, as demonstrated by the variety of comments on the photos. (Why did rob post them here?)

I think that these two would stand alone without the title - if anything the title reduces the possible paths the viewer's mind could take.

I once hoped that the internet would help work that was not mainstream to flourish. I often feel that the reverse has happened. Hegemony. Spectacle.

Keep going rob.

Best,
Helen

Thanks for the kind words Helen.

I looked through your photo albums, you have some absolutely amazing shots in there. Great work.

Most reactions

Back