rob91

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Picture111_edited-2.jpg

Picture109_edited.jpg

Here it goes again.....
Sorry these shots IMO aren't good, out of focus once again.

poorly exposed, out of focus...and blurry in every direction, not just one...

I'm sorry, but I also like neither shot.

Rob your photos are embarrassing, why do you wast time with taking photos when all they are is blurry. You are never gonna be a photographer if you practice like this.

come on people, what is the use of saying "I think they are our of focus." again and again. Everyone including the OP knows that they are! :)

I can see some interesting cropping here, which suits the idea of motion which I can find in both images.

Also, in both images, the lower half of the car is blocked by a concrete wall which makes sure that we cannot really see the characteristic parts of the cars. It is like if you show a person, but hide their face.

Face it guys, this was not an accident, but done on purpose. These "photographic mistakes" are so nicely done, that I can see clear intention here.

It does not mean I like them, it just means I can see a concept here.

I really think these images are more interesting now, since they contain more to discuss than the OPs earlier posts.

It is almost like a game .. "spot the main feature of the image besides the blurriness".

Rob your photos are embarrassing, why do you wast time with taking photos when all they are is blurry. You are never gonna be a photographer if you practice like this.

He'll be one of the posthumously world famous artists.

But in all honestly guys, I'm with Alex. What's the point of pointing out the same thing in each thead. 1) I'm sure he's well aware. 2) It obviously doesn't phase him. 3) All you're doing is fanning the fire.

Like I said before, #1 is actually kind of interesting.

I see the theme, coming and going with the moving van and car heading in different directions. Both are cut off in half, adding some mystery. It would be a very interesting concept if it was done by someone who could have shot the images better.

I think I know what is going on! Ansel Adams is not really dead, and it is Rob! Adams got tired of being such a prestigious photographer and he wanted to have some fun, so he goes out and takes crappy pictures and posts them here!

Most reactions

Back