What's new

multiple exposure

scoob

I have seen the writing on the wall
Joined
Jul 6, 2005
Messages
1,591
Reaction score
72
this is my first attempt at a multiple exposure shot...


49643631-L.jpg
 
mentos - thanks alot, yep thats me

raymond - thanks for your comment
 
Alexandra said:
Awesome! :thumbup:
Did you do that with PS or film?

thanks alexandra, i did it with ps
 
That's really creative! Great idea for the multiple exp. shot. :thumbup:
The only thing I see wrong is the shadow is cut off on some of the dupes.
 
the only criticism i have is the same as littleman's but other wise great pics and good job at combining them
 
Scoob, good job! I think we need to start doing more of these again!

Keep it up.
 
nice shot scoob! I like it. can someone explain to me how the photoshop part works, i get the rest but i cant wrap my head around how to add them together, do you have to cut and paste or is there some way of overlaying the photos?

-Joe
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom