What's new

multiple exposure

Thats cool scoob. Dig it!!

I keep saying Im gonna try this one day.
 
Nice job, Scoob. Not only technically sound, but also a good concept to begin with. Very funny :)
 
Awsome work, very interesting result. :thumbup:
 
Really funny.
You do have a mobile face, scoob!
I so like your expression as "the whole man", you know, the ":roll:"-type :biggrin:
 
thanks guys :D
 
Scoob, you got an awesome idea. Great shots all of them. I would seriously work out the bugs in ps on it. The images here are worth the time and effort. As an added bonus you will learn alot along the way. This is a great concept and execution for a first try but if you iron out the rough spots people will think it is one of hunderds you have done and could be a real kicker in your portfolio for years to come! Great stuff.

(has me wondering why I haven't tried something like this yet!:er: )
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom