My 30 year old Belgian draft & 23 year old Quarter Horse

Photo Lady

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I think my 30 year old Joey is the oldest draft horse in the USA.. he is still going strong although gray .. he was born on my farm.. and he was and is
DSC_2549 (2).JPG
DSC_2561 (3).JPG
always my favorite..

30 is pretty dang old for a draft horse. Lucky for you to get him for that long.

I love your Joey, and congrats for taking such excellent care of him! Obviously that has a lot to do with his continued good health. :heartpump:

Your quarter horse is gorgeous! I had one as a teenager. We were best friends. :586: They're great.

30 is pretty dang old for a draft horse. Lucky for you to get him for that long.
Yes i think we have been very lucky .. and so far other then a little arthritis he is doing well.. loves to eat. and can get up and down after a grassy roll in the field.. seems like only yesterday Adonis Joey was born..

I love your Joey, and congrats for taking such excellent care of him! Obviously that has a lot to do with his continued good health. :heartpump:

Your quarter horse is gorgeous! I had one as a teenager. We were best friends. :586: They're great.
thank you.. we lost his mom and his older brother this year.. i thought he would go crazy without his mom.. they were together for 22 years.. but he is doing well.. i think she told him... in they're horsey way that he must be the king of the barn and to shed his baby ways... because he finally seems like he has matured...some what..lol

That's a lovely series of two beautiful animals.. There is a bit more detail in the highlights if you have the means to pull them back a bit.

That's a lovely series of two beautiful animals.. There is a bit more detail in the highlights if you have the means to pull them back a bit.
I will try that ..thank you

Beautiful! What a majestic horse Joey is! Beautiful Quarter Horse as well.
thank you.. he always held his head up high and high stepper..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back