B BlueCobalt TPF Noob! Joined Aug 22, 2013 Messages 128 Reaction score 33 Location New Orleans Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 29, 2014 #1 My second July 4th in New Orleans. went out on the westbank to join the festivities and had a great time. few of the pictures i liked from the 4th. what do you think?
My second July 4th in New Orleans. went out on the westbank to join the festivities and had a great time. few of the pictures i liked from the 4th. what do you think?
Braineack Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 17, 2013 Messages 13,214 Reaction score 5,614 Location NoVA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 29, 2014 #2 nice set. great vantage point.
Msteelio91 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 4, 2014 Messages 1,284 Reaction score 435 Location Washington, DC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 29, 2014 #3 Awesome set, that third one is great
astroNikon 'ya all Bananas I tell 'ya Supporting Member 📸 Joined Aug 15, 2013 Messages 13,698 Reaction score 3,373 Location SE Michigan Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 29, 2014 #4 awesome shots !! :thumbup:
RocketCowboy TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined May 21, 2014 Messages 70 Reaction score 10 Location Dallas, TX Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 29, 2014 #5 Great shots! I was in New Orleans for the 4th, and now I'm jealous I wasn't down there for the show!
mmaria Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Sep 4, 2013 Messages 6,494 Reaction score 2,991 Location Wonderland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 30, 2014 #6 I think those buildings on the left will fall other than that, photos are good
B BlueCobalt TPF Noob! Joined Aug 22, 2013 Messages 128 Reaction score 33 Location New Orleans Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 30, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 RocketCowboy said: Great shots! I was in New Orleans for the 4th, and now I'm jealous I wasn't down there for the show! Click to expand... where did you watch the fireworks at?
RocketCowboy said: Great shots! I was in New Orleans for the 4th, and now I'm jealous I wasn't down there for the show! Click to expand... where did you watch the fireworks at?
B BlueCobalt TPF Noob! Joined Aug 22, 2013 Messages 128 Reaction score 33 Location New Orleans Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 2, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 bump