My amazing girlfriend.

azntaiji

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Did a photoshoot for her today. We did 3 different outfits. Here's one of them.. more photos soon.

C/C please!

Megan's photoshoot. by azntaiji, on Flickr

Did you have to climb a tree for the second one? =)

Looks like the white balance is off between the two based on skin tone, unless these were meant as the edits.

I like the first shot better - on the second one too bad her foot got cut off. The angle is a little steep too from the camera.

Last edited:
Did you have to climb a tree for the second one? =)

Looks like the white balance is off between the two based on skin tone, unless these were meant as the edits.

I like the first shot better - on the second one too bad her foot got cut off. The angle is a little steep too from the camera.

Thanks! :)

Haha yeah stood on a log. The tones are definitely different between the two, I wanted a warmer tone for the first one. Yeah I wish the foot wouldn't have gotten cut off lol.

Ok I'm liking the last two much better here. The last one in particular. So on the last one what do you think of the angle? Does it make the viewer want to tilt their head as they look at the picture?

I like the edit on the last, that's almost how I would finish it.

I like #3 the best. Perfect cropping, perfect lighting, no sharp angles that you have to turn your head for.

Your white balance (or maybe just your editing) is all over the map. She has very different skin tones in each photo.

The posing is very good in each photo, very well done.

Cute girl, you're a lucky (photo) guy.

Of the last two, the crop is off slightly IMO. Both having the edge of the frame right on her breast, where the nipple would be, is bugging me. In my mind, it is similar to cropping at a joint. If you have more room in the original file, I would suggest having a play with them...... I'm only suggesting the images in this instance. :biggrin:

For the last photo, the blades of grass in front of her hair is okay, but I would try to remove them from her neck and forehead. One little trick to have up your sleeve is to keep a pair of scissors in the car if you're going on an outdoor shoot so that you can clip these sorts of stuff by looking through the viewfinder carefully before triggering the shutter. Lastly, next time consider having her bend her elbow and bringing to the back of the head. This will help create a more interesting line than just an arm extending to nowhere.

Just my 2¢. Pretty girl. Thanks for sharing.

EDIT:

Here's an example of bending the arm to create a more interesting line. Look at the second photo. (The OP suggests this is NSFW)

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/people-photography/260121-model-alicia-cc-welcome-nsfw-sort.html

Last edited:
Thanks guys, and great feedback. :)

Not a fan of the overhead angle in the first two. But the last two are quite nice.

#4 Is really good. Pretty girl/Lucky guy!

Like the last two the best...and the very last one the most. Non-photography-related question...what size are her plugs? (fellow ear-stretcher here, lol.)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back