E Eddie_uv777 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 23, 2006 Messages 98 Reaction score 0 Nov 28, 2006 #1 well here are some photo's of two of my friends. Im not the best but thought I'd just share em and get some opinions
well here are some photo's of two of my friends. Im not the best but thought I'd just share em and get some opinions
russrom TPF Noob! Joined Oct 31, 2006 Messages 350 Reaction score 0 Location Virginia Beach Va.; Jacksonville Fl.; Fallon Nv. Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 28, 2006 #2 Pretty good Eddie, only thing I have to complain about is that I wish her leg wasn't cut off in #3 And welcome to TPF
Pretty good Eddie, only thing I have to complain about is that I wish her leg wasn't cut off in #3 And welcome to TPF
Mr Avid TPF Noob! Joined Nov 20, 2006 Messages 58 Reaction score 0 Nov 28, 2006 #3 I really like #2 and #4. Especially in #2 the way his body and shadow are both dark and appear to be one....but there is enough light to see his face. Nice effect.
I really like #2 and #4. Especially in #2 the way his body and shadow are both dark and appear to be one....but there is enough light to see his face. Nice effect.
Sw1tchFX TPF Noob! Joined May 3, 2006 Messages 7,499 Reaction score 478 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 28, 2006 #4 2 is definatly the strongest beucase of the harsh contrast, but it's too dark. brighten it up and you'll be golden. Everything else just doesn't do anything for me.
2 is definatly the strongest beucase of the harsh contrast, but it's too dark. brighten it up and you'll be golden. Everything else just doesn't do anything for me.
sthvtsh TPF Noob! Joined Nov 22, 2006 Messages 342 Reaction score 0 Location O_o Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 28, 2006 #5 #3 and #4 are defiantely my favorties! Awesome job. =)
E Eddie_uv777 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 23, 2006 Messages 98 Reaction score 0 Nov 28, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 thanks, i've been experimenting with B&W lately and those just happen to be my result's