My Best of 2004

tachyon

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.outtospace.com
Hopefully it's not too late to share this. I find it hard to pick the single one so put them in categoties by subject:
Click the picture to go to my site for the best look

Architecture - I just love the autumn afternoon light that shines into the building, Governer Philip Tower, that creates geometric shape and golden colour tone. And the photo is quite finished itself that I didn't have to process anything much.

Abstract - It's the combination of texture, compostion and colours plus a fluke.

Fauna - In 2004, animal is my main subject. The dark grim atmosphere makes this photo stands out of all.

Flora I wonder myself it is not a flower in this category. In fact, I didn't do much of flower in 2004 at all. This is just simple, maybe too simple but the I got the right DOF.,

Landscape It was a cold, raining afternoon but it looks calm in the picture. These two together is just perfect.

Sydney/urban - It has to be one of my favourite. I just love to photograph this tunnel. I couldn't beleive that I got another great version of it.

People - I don't take much of people in my photography. If so, most of them cannot be identified. I like the symmetrical between the subject and the reflection and sharp focus line that divides the two.

Hope you enjoy it.

Great post tachyon, I enjoyed it. Very nice photos.

The tunnel shot is too cool.

excellent photos. This is the first time I see a bat as a subject and it's a good one too. thanks for sharing. :)

I love the tunnel shot... but they are all excellent.

Most reactions

Back