What's new

My Bicycle has a massive bell..

Processing aside (I think the second is a little better), I want to see more of the handlebars. As tight as the shot is, I would struggle to even know this is on a bike. I want a little more context.
 
Oh ok, so wider towards the bottom right, so the bell stays in position (I like it in the top left corner) but you'd see the handlebar it's on?
 
Oh ok, so wider towards the bottom right, so the bell stays in position (I like it in the top left corner) but you'd see the handlebar it's on?

Wow NICE bell, I'd like to see the whole bicycle too. That bell would look great on a girlfriend's baby blue Vespa scooter too!
 
Oh ok, so wider towards the bottom right, so the bell stays in position (I like it in the top left corner) but you'd see the handlebar it's on?

Wow NICE bell, I'd like to see the whole bicycle too. That bell would look great on a girlfriend's baby blue Vespa scooter too!
Haha thank you! My bike is maroon (dark red). I'll take her out for a spin tomorrow and post a pic of the whole bike ^^
 
Man, that watermark held my interest longer than the photo. The watermark is kind of cool, but then again, it's not immediately accessible. Since it's so distracting, I'd probably be rid of it.
 
Man, that watermark held my interest longer than the photo. The watermark is kind of cool, but then again, it's not immediately accessible. Since it's so distracting, I'd probably be rid of it.
If I made it more transparent, would that help? Because I kind of like the watermark itself ^^;

I based the idea off a watermark I saw a professional use, as seen in this photo:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/305054_470717182950260_1356002588_n.jpg
 
I liked it unedited; it is as if you dipped the bell in the paint can and dried it :D
 
I would like it better without the flower ....the shot does not need the flower.
 
I would like it better without the flower ....the shot does not need the flower.
Perhaps.. but that's just how my bike *is*, the flower is on it all the time :P I didn't really think to take it off, I never take it off..
The weather's been really bleak the last few days, so I haven't really been able to take the bike up for a spin and a full shot, a wider shot of the handle bars..
I'll try a shot without the flower next time, thanks for suggesting it :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom