My Boredom!!!

ClarkKent

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well decided to spend about an hour on this just to see what I could come up with. After toying with it for about an hour...I decided to call it quits. Another from the Superman Carshow, this bike was for sale by a custom bike building shop out of Johnston City Il. So, here is what my boredom brings.
:cheers:

Chopper1.jpg

jeez, looks like a 3d model of the bike.

The Before I got bored photo...

_A7I0002.jpg

:thumbup::thumbup: I like it Clark. Very well done :thumbup::thumbup:​
What an awesome lookin bike too.​

Very impressive. The best I could have done would have involved a bit of sharpening and playing with the levels - I'm still learning :lol:

If I had any nominations left, I'd be putting it forward for a POTM slot, unfortunately, you'll perhaps have to wait for another kindly soul round here to take an interest.

Very nice!! Love the reflection.

Thank you for all your great comments, they really encourage me to keep on trucking.

Clark

that is beautiful! think pee wee would like it? lol maybe that's his NEW bike!
peewee_01.jpg

Wow, there is a bit of resembelance. That is helarious though..peewee on a chopper.

:smileys: How do you do that? is there a special program to do this?

I have some pics I would like to get the background out but cannot figure this out.

:smileys: How do you do that? is there a special program to do this?

I have some pics I would like to get the background out but cannot figure this out.

No special programs to do this, just a little bit of time and patience. I used photoshop.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back