My brain is malfunctioning..... D7100 buffer problem.

Have the D7200 manual here, says buffer number drops if a ISO is set to 12800 or higher.

OK, Nikon website says D7100 buffer also drops if ISO set to Hi 0.3 or higher.

Have the D7200 manual here, says buffer number drops if a ISO is set to 12800 or higher.

OK, Nikon website says D7100 buffer also drops if ISO set to Hi 0.3 or higher.

BINGO! I now have r08.

Thanks a million gigbits.

Dang I never tried the buffer on my D3300 until now.I got 7 raw at 5 FPS before the buffer slows.I Can't wait for my D500 to come In.
Seriously?
You're gonna be in dreamland with that D500 compared to your d3300.

Dang I never tried the buffer on my D3300 until now.I got 7 raw at 5 FPS before the buffer slows.I Can't wait for my D500 to come In.
Seriously?
You're gonna be in dreamland with that D500 compared to your d3300.
Yeah I agree, the D500 will be a big leap in technology compared to the D3300 especially considering "DarkShadow" loves the bird photos.

I am getting the Sigma 150-600 Contemporary In February should be a killer combo,I hope.Meantime I will kill the D3300 with it,maybe literally.LOL

The buffer on the d7100 is not all that useful for raw fast shooting imo, mine shoots off 3 raws before its full. Just shoot in JPEG and you can keep shooting forever.

I came to this conclusion when Apple iphones had problems during releases of new phones for several weeks. Thus making it more likely people would upgrade.
Isn't there a lawsuit now against Apple claiming Apple deliberately slowed down phones?

I came to this conclusion when Apple iphones had problems during releases of new phones for several weeks. Thus making it more likely people would upgrade.
Isn't there a lawsuit now against Apple claiming Apple deliberately slowed down phones?
probably. There should be but I don't know .

I recall researching my iphone slowing down and seeing some research that showed the phones slowed down just before new product launches. It speed back up after about a week and a half.
==> Is Apple deliberately sabotaging old iPhones before a new release?

And this wasn't because of upgrading the iOS. The phone just slowwwwwed down in all functions. Until after about a week and a half then it sped back up again.

The latest lawsuit I saw was this ==> $5 Million Lawsuit Claims Apple Slowed Down iPhone 4S With iOS 9 | NDTV Gadgets360.com

I keep the iOS only 1+ (maybe 2 OS upgrades) for the life of the phone becz new iOSes require more processing power.

My old ver4 iPod is running and old OS as if I upgraded it any more, it would simply stop working. I only upgraded it twice (with major upgrades). It's like computers, you can't load Windows 7 on a Intel 80286 processor with 16 MB ram.

The buffer on the d7100 is not all that useful for raw fast shooting imo, mine shoots off 3 raws before its full. Just shoot in JPEG and you can keep shooting forever.

Then you've got something listed in Post 1 turned on. Turn all that off, and fire away with NEFs.

Then you've got something listed in Post 1 turned on. Turn all that off, and fire away with NEFs.
turned off a whole bunch of stuff and now it's on r10

Are you still on JPEG?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back