My Brother's Wedding

phiya

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was actually the officiant at my brother's wedding last month, however him and the bride didn't really spring for a proper photographer either. After the ceremony I took the opportunity to grab my D80 and take a few shots. I really haven't edited anything aside from minor WB touches (which tbh I'm not very good at yet). Thought I'd share and get some C&C maybe give me some pointers on how you would go about PP if any.

4932902192_1ba580e592_z.jpg

4932267949_0899c4eb3a_z.jpg

4932858706_1ff893c7b2_z.jpg

4932271757_b7563a88b5_z.jpg

5 - When uploading this in a hurry, I hadn't realized how ridiculously blown out the sky was. It was sunset, what could I do while taking this one to reduce that? (Same with #4)
4932274847_9a2be76055_z.jpg

Awesome pics really had a great time to watch it. Stunning photography.

This comment is tripping me out, because I have an Uncle "Aaron Smith" who was there. You say "had a great time to watch it" as if you were at the wedding, but I have no idea if you are him or not. I'm guessing Aaron Smith is a common name, so could just be weird coincidence, but still trippin' me out.

This comment is tripping me out, because I have an Uncle "Aaron Smith" who was there. You say "had a great time to watch it" as if you were at the wedding, but I have no idea if you are him or not. I'm guessing Aaron Smith is a common name, so could just be weird coincidence, but still trippin' me out.
:biglaugh:

i would suggest PPing out the groom's "kenny powers" tan lines. ;)

fill light as mentioned.

Most reactions

Back