My camera is wrote off :(

I wish my camera is written off like yours..... nah I am happy with it, for now. Congrats though, a bit jealous here!

Yeah suppose its a bit of a Godsend really but also can't help feeling a little bit sad for my D90 as I started the business with it and its been a good companion. But onwards and upwards eh !

I was surprised they offered me as much as they did as a D90 can be bought for a LOT less than £800 BUT if I remember right with the cover I got on the camera they did say they pay me back what I paid for it or enough to buy the equivalent today which I think is the D7000 and goes for approx £800.

Maybe I should spend the money quick in case they change their mind and give me less :clap:

I had a d90 and upgraded to a d600. I would say get it. Its an awesome camera. Plus it will make the most of those full frame lenses you already have. Although depending on which 50mm prime you have, the 1.4 is more prone to it, you will experience more vignetting than when you had been using it on the d90.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back