What's new

My celling fan

Boz Mon

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 2, 2008
Messages
181
Reaction score
0
Location
Illinois
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey all, this is my first time posting any of my photos, but I was messing around in my room and I came up with this. I thought it was pretty cool. I have like 2 more including one I shot in RAW format, and after I opened it in CS3, I want to start shooting everything in raw :thumbup::lovey: Tell me what you think
dsc0071mediumts8.jpg


I also have a Pentax ME Super that I attempted to recreate this shot with. I have to get that developed to see if it turned out though.
 
BUMP! anyone have anything to say? I though it was pretty cool
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom