My favorite images of 2015

jsecordphoto

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Man, what a year! Lots of great photo trips and memories.

In no particular order....

1. A cold morning in January spent photographing this Snowy Owl in Rye Harbor, NH. Probably the best conditions I had all year with these incredible birds
snowy.jpg

2. The solar storm of June 22/23, what a night! Though we were fighting cloud cover, there were a few breaks when the entire sky was pulsing green waves. Tamworth, NH
whitelake.jpg

3. The Milky Way shines over Zion National Park in May. I had hoped of shooting this scene for months before our trip to Utah, but things lined up even better than I had hoped during the first night of our trip. Hoping to make it back to Zion in 2016
zion.jpg

4. The photo that nearly killed my camera, sunrise at Wallis Sands in Rye, NH. Even though I left that morning soaked head to toe (including my camera), this is definitely one of my favorite images ever.
rye.jpg

5. The day I was reunited with this Barred Owl in Laconia, NH. I think I smiled so big that my cheeks were sore. After spending weeks with this owl over the winter, it took off after a large sled dog race was set up in the field it had been hunting. Early in the summer, a local woman (you're the best!!) let me know this owl, it's mate, and 3 fledglings were hanging out in her yard every night.
barred.jpg

6. Another photo planned for months before it finally lined up, the Milky Way and Perseid Meteor over Lower Ausable Lake in Upstate New York. The Adirondacks are amazing! Can't wait to make it back out there next year.
NY.jpg

7. Forever one of my favorite views in New England, the Presidential Range from Cherry Pond. When the winds are calm, the reflections are hard to beat. Jefferson, NH
cherry.jpg

Really nice set. Hoping you have all of those printed. To my eyes, they all deserve it.

Really lovely images to look at. Great shooting, man!

Pretty easy to see why these might be your favorites. They are excellent.

Very nice set of shots and I like the bit of story with each.

It would have made my year if I had managed to capture any of those shots. Really nice work.

Over the top awesomeness. Your web store is super nice, well designed, and simple to use.

Last edited:
It would have made my year if I had managed to capture any of those shots. Really nice work.

Thanks John!

Over the top awesomeness. Your web store is super nice, well designed, and simple to use.

it's funny you say that, I can't even count how many emails I get asking how to actually purchase the prints from my website haha. I feel like it's a pretty simple layout. Thanks!

I, for one, can't wait for you to go back to Zion! Then I get to enjoy your photos ;)

Thanks Nancy! Looking like next November we'll be heading out, when their peak fall color usually happens. I can't wait!!

Thanks John!

it's funny you say that, I can't even count how many emails I get asking how to actually purchase the prints from my website haha. I feel like it's a pretty simple layout. Thanks!

I, for one, can't wait for you to go back to Zion! Then I get to enjoy your photos ;)

Thanks Nancy! Looking like next November we'll be heading out, when their peak fall color usually happens. I can't wait!!
I ordered one yesterday, easiest thing in the world. Seamless. Got a response today.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

It looks like you had a year to be proud of!! I can see why these made the cut. A stellar series!

I ordered one yesterday, easiest thing in the world. Seamless. Got a response today.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Oh, I didn't even make that connection! I usually email someone whenever they order a print but with the holidays I've been super busy. Thanks for your order! That photo looks great printed, hope you like it :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back