My favorite so far.

peanut170

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Havent done to many hdr shots but i do like this one, even if its well fake looking. Any suggestions or pointers?

It looks a little noisy to me, but holy crap the colors are amazing!

3 exposures ran through photomatix, then messed around with topaz adjust. I knew id get crap for posting it, but i still thought it was a nice shot, with bright colors. lol

i think it covers the dynamic range of the image, but obviously its a very unrealistic, well over processed image. I do like it, but i can see why u dont.

It makes my skin crawl in really fun ways. Like you turned up the volume on Maxfield Parrish, or something. Yes, I like it. A lot.

That reversed vignette effect is really...somethin'! LIGHTER at the corners! Whoda' thunk it!?

Yeah, this has a sort of primitive appeal, like Grandma Moses paintings, or those done by others in what is often called the "primitive" style. It's sooooo opposite of what it should be that it's almost come full circle and gone from atrociously bad to, well, "almost good". As peanut170 stated, it's a, "very unrealistic,well over processed image." It's so bad that it almost seems like you are deliberately breaking ALL the rules, and flaunting it...know what I mean?

The scene and colors are amazing, but I'm not too keen on the processing either..
- I'd really like to see it less processed, or maybe have a copy of the originals to try out for myself?

It seems a tad sharp.

Aside from that, I dig it. I like HDR's that are overdone...

you need to photoshop some fairies and unicorns in there. Looks way to surreal.

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue...

I think it could be a lovely image, without the overcooking... as it is, it is just another overdone image. Lovely location, and it looks like it was nicely shot. Reminds me of a Paint by Number on Black Velvet kit....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back