My first BW with my D40

M1M

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well it was color, I just duplicate the OG layer and made the top layer B&W then kept color in here eyes. I was using my stock lens. 18-55

Tell me what I could have done different.

Also am I making these pis to big for what is preferred on this forum???

2180867916_f5b9ee68dd_o.jpg

Was this done using direct on-the-camera flash? You can see the hard shadow cast from her face onto her body and her left arm onto the carpet. Possibly use a diffuser or bounce the flash (assuming that you want to avoid this ;-) )

I like the picture, it's a good expression on her and the play with angles is really fun here!

Did you color her eyes blue and/or correct red-eye in Photoshop? It's subtle, I only saw the color when I zoomed in!...

Was this done using direct on-the-camera flash? You can see the hard shadow cast from her face onto her body and her left arm onto the carpet. Possibly use a diffuser or bounce the flash (assuming that you want to avoid this ;-) )

I like the picture, it's a good expression on her and the play with angles is really fun here!

Did you color her eyes blue and/or correct red-eye in Photoshop? It's subtle, I only saw the color when I zoomed in!...

On Camera flash, YES!

Good points thank you.

I did not touch a thing on this photo excpet in PS I deleted the B&W on here eyes (Top layer) Just to reveal how pretty her eyes are.

I like this subtle use of selective color, she does have very pretty eyes :)

I like this subtle use of selective color, she does have very pretty eyes :)

Thank you!
I plan on looking into this bounce flash.

Most reactions

Back