My first C&C

Ajlista

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My first C&C... " : (
Okay, so i got my camera yesterday.. im not very good at all, and i must say this photo is pretty bad.. isnt it? Haha but thats why im putting it up here to see what i can do better, i took 2 more pictures but for some reason when i plug in my camera they dont come up, does anyone know what could be wrong?
30t5lhl.jpg

Well.. here it is, haha go easy on me, i know its bad, but can you tell me what i can imporve? D:
Thanks,
Anthony

Content. Improve the content.

What did you want to show us with this picture?
What was your intent?

Content. Improve the content.

What did you want to show us with this picture?
What was your intent?
WEll, my intent was, maybe if you can tell me how to improve a shot like this, like what can i change?

Why? What was your intent?
I can't tell you how to do something better if you don't have a reason for taking the picture in the first place.

Why? What was your intent?
I can't tell you how to do something better if you don't have a reason for taking the picture in the first place.
I find it interesting to take photos like this, and im asking what is wrong with it, do you have anything inparticular that you see wrong with it and that i can fix
My intent was to ask whats wrong with this picture? Cause i would like to take pictures with this kind of feel to it? I dont know how to explain it.

First of all, clear the keyboard, do that the table and other content is less visible, or invisible, maybe zoom more. Dunno either what u intend to do with it.

What kind of feel is in your picture of a keyboard?

keyboard - Flickr: Search
Ohh, okay well i just thought it would make a nice picture to make it at side angle, i dont really know, haha i just liked the way it would look, but i wanted to know how to approach it
And snow, you mean make it like all you can see is the keyboard?
Thanks
Anthony

I saw this same image when I fell asleep on my keyboard looking at this image.

I'm with bitter, content.

p!nK

p!nK
Okay, Well by content do you mean more interesting? Or something eye catching?
Thanks,
Anthony

p!nK
Thanks,
Anthony

both.

I was told once, if an image is interesting to you and one or more other people it is a success.

I don't think a photo of a dirty keyboard is interesting to even you.

p!nK

p!nK
Thanks,
Anthony

both.

I was told once, if an image is interesting to you and one or more other people it is a success.

I don't think a photo of a dirty keyboard is interesting to even you.

p!nK
I have another photo, that i cant seem to get off my camera but it isnt coming up, and yeah i agree with you on the keyboard now that i look at it. ...
This other photo i have, im second guessing it too, i just wish i really really knew what to shoot, i guess i dont have a great eye for photography yet
Thankyou alot for your advice : )
Thankyou

:blushing: hmmm.... I feel I may have opened a can of worms in another thread...

Let me as this... Before you ask what you might do to improve the image, what do you think is wrong with it? What don't you like about it?

You need to have an image worth taking before you start asking what is wrong with it.

Most reactions

Back