My first ever HDR image

Bynx said:
Whew, I thought he'd never leave. I hope the shutter didnt hit him on the ass on the way out.

Oh I'm still here stalking you. Someday I'll send you over the edge by suggesting HDR was a pointless tool in this situation. Can't wait.

Bynx said:
Whew, I thought he'd never leave. I hope the shutter didnt hit him on the ass on the way out.

Oh I'm still here stalking you. Someday I'll send you over the edge by suggesting HDR was a pointless tool in this situation. Can't wait.

The current US Federal Anti-Cyber-Stalking law is found at 47 USC sec. 223

Cyberstalking is the use of the Internet or other electronic means to stalk or harass an individual, a group of individuals, or an organization.

Back to the image. Nothing wrong with the composition. This would make a nice ad shot for the Dimplex Fireplace. Except for the blown lampshades. On a personal note....I really like your painted wall.

qq72b8.jpg
2ekrrid.jpg

Back to the image. Nothing wrong with the composition. This would make a nice ad shot for the Dimplex Fireplace. Except for the blown lampshades. On a personal note....I really like your painted wall.

qq72b8.jpg
2ekrrid.jpg

Thats real nice. Care to share how you made the change, Bynx?

Looks like he corrected the color temperature... see on the original the white moulding has a lot of yellow in it, from the incadescent lighting? he just corrected the WB. Mioght have dropped the brightness a tad too...

I have almost the exact same fireplace heater. I applied some gamma correction and a bit of unsharp mask as well as reduced the yellow a bit. I think there is still a bit too much red because thats a nice clean brass finish on the trim around the fireplace opening.

Most reactions

Back