What's new

My first ever slide film

mysteryscribe said:
If I can find it, I might see if it can be salvaged in the editor.

please show us your results if you get any!

I am getting really curious now :)
 
ok... more of my scans will follow later.. might take a day, a week or a month. we will see ... digging through them is quite some work ;)
 
Memories as work, my goodness..... It would usually take me ten minutes to do someones elses pictures but six hours to do my own. Each one had some kind of memory even the studio ones.
 
Yes, that is true indeed. And often I then remember things which happened on that day which had nothing to do with the photograph itself whatsoever ;)
 
shhh.. don't tell anyone .. lol
 
Since it's 10 years now since I exposed my first ever roll of slide film, I think I post a sample from that roll here ;)

1996_022.jpg

When were you on the moon?!

So when you took these I was...9 years old? :lol:
 
/\ I was going say that
 
anyway, not the moon, but the island of lanzarote, rather volcanic
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom