My First image ~ Mad Max

I think you mentioned you use a wheelchair? If so Google 'wheelchair tripod mounts'. There are a few of them out there and may help you out a lot having the mount attached to your wheelchair.

Many thanks BrentC, I will check the options later. :encouragement:

I think you mentioned you use a wheelchair? If so Google 'wheelchair tripod mounts'. There are a few of them out there and may help you out a lot having the mount attached to your wheelchair.

Hi BrentC, thanks for the suggestion, the mounts are for people who have problems with their hands, fortunately my problem is not my hands, it is my hips and back, constant but varying degrees of pain, hence purchasing the tripod that can be used in front of my power wheelchair, or extend sufficient I can stand and look through view finder without crouching or bending. Also the reason the tripod is also a monopod to act as a steadying stick in my chair etc. and of course the remote button, all these will be a big help to me.

It was worth looking and I thank you for the suggestion, I am sure some people would benefit from the items suggested. But what I have found that will also help me is a Car Window Mount For Camera that clips to a partially open window and the camera mounts and can be used like the top of the tripod is used.

Many thanks for the suggestion.

Last edited:
Max is just one of our cats, don't let the baby face fool you, he is the 'Hunter', his brother is the sleeper.

Please feel free to comment on this, which really is my first attempt, with the new camera (see below). I am a beginner with a capital 'B'.

There was little thought put into the image, for that I apologise, he just sat near the microwave and looked at me as if to say 'you going to shoot me or what?'

View attachment 152092

Here is my 2nd image...

View attachment 152093

Please feel free to comment, good or bad, it is the only way to learn.

Thank you.

Lovely very clear picture Good job

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Love the pics!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most reactions

New Topics

Back