Very impressive. As has been mentioned before, it would look nothing without the tree framing it. I tried taking a similar shot on the ghoof, with my HTC Desire HD handset... predictably the results were unpublishable!
However I've now got my Lumix G3 (
[TABLE="width: 943"]
[TR]
[TD="class: xl64, width: 943"]
Products - LUMIX Digital Cameras - Overview - LUMIX G Micro System Cameras - Panasonic UK & Ireland[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
) and was planning to take time to take some night sky shots tonight... But of course I'd forgotten about two major impediments, living in LondoN:
1. The weather. It's overcast and rain predicted for the next few days, and
2. Light pollution. With so many street lamps and other luminal distractions, it ain't gonna work unless can get out in the country.
Well, I've just scrapped my old car and am looking to buy a newer one, which will give me the ability to get out where it's dark...
By the way, how many attempts did it take you before you clinched that photo.. or were you lucky enough to get it on first take?