My first photography website

gaudet1661

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone! Since a just made my first photography website, I want to know if I'm doing it right! Comments would be appreciated.
Richard
Rigaud's Photography

Last edited:
welcome to TPF...your first post and you want us to follow your broken link off-site? Are you registering at every photo forum just to attract people to your site? Sorry, not cool.

also just went to site and i think you should get a little better before you make a site for your "photography" sorry it just looks like you went on vacation and tried to be artistic.

also just went to site and i think you should get a little better before you make a site for your "photography" sorry it just looks like you went on vacation and tried to be artistic.

X2

An idea could be to make a blog instead.. I use wordpress.com for my blog alongside my website. You can post everything on your blog, get comments and improve, and then save your website space for your best photos.

Thank You EmilRye for the suggestions! I really appreciate it. At least it is a positive critics, not like some others that I received for my first posting. I' trying !
Richard

Most reactions

New Topics

Back