What's new

My first pictures

Martin_Garcia

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 23, 2009
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Location
Puerto Rico
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi guys,
I will appreciate some comments for my first pictures. I just bought a Nikon D-3000 and I'm trying to learn about photography as much as I can. There is a lot of theory on my head right now but is hard for me to know if my pictures are showing that I'm following the right path or not.

Any comments will be good. Even if they hurt...

Flickr: Martin_Garcia_Fotos' Photostream

Thanks.
 
A lot of people on TPF dont follow links, you could post up a couple of your favorite images for comments.
 
Oh ! ... thanks for the advice.

l


l


l


l
 
Nice captures.
You got the details in the sky (it isn't washed out) great job :thumbup:
The Last image here is a bit tilted :)
There is always room for improvement keep shooting and improving :)
 
Nice captures.
You got the details in the sky (it isn't washed out) great job :thumbup:
The Last image here is a bit tilted :)
There is always room for improvement keep shooting and improving :)


I agree! It's odd though about the last image, because the tower is straight but the steps aren't. Maybe switch perspective? Nice shot of the pigeon! I'd like to see a crop of just the pigeon to the left.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom