What's new

MY first post:) For those of you who love them!

jennhunter

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 14, 2009
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Location
Indiana
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My girls at the pumpkin patch! C & C welcome....newbie here:)



4005777968_295a7fd35c.jpg
 
Lovely kids.

Nothing to complain. Vignetting looks good.

In the second shot I'd moved her a bit more to the right, off center like you did in the first shot.
 
Thanks! I was worried about the vingetting being too much in the first one. The second one, I know she is a bit too centered, but she is a freshly turned 2 year old.....so I was lucky to get this much out of her that day :sexywink: Thank you though!
 
Wow. They both have beautiful eyes! Nice shots!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom