What's new

My first post: Josie the Cat

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Sep 2, 2005
Messages
14,457
Reaction score
3,329
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all. This is my first post. Glad to be here. :mrgreen:

This was taken with my Nikon D100 with a Nikor 28-100mm AF 4/5.6 lens. Focused in around 50mm or so and then cropped to get just the face.

Josie%20on%20Table%20-%20001%20adj%20crop%20pub%20small.jpg
 
Nice cat, nice photo! Maybe a bit common now but the cat has great eye colour and I reckon it'd look lovely in black and white with the eyes left coloured as is, just to emphasise them. Good work!
 
i'm relatively new myself, but welcome anyway!

i'm more of a dog person ;) , but this is a great close-up! Love the whiskers :thumbup:
 
Hey manaheim, welcome to TPF; good to have you here.
That's a great shot I like the angle of it.
Hope to see more soon. :)
 
I can never take pictures of my cats with their eyes open, they are so squirmy.
Good job it looks really nice.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #8
Thanks for all the positives. I'll have to try it in B&W. It didn't even occur to me because this cat has the most amazing coloring I've ever seen.

I was surprised that the shot would be considered typical... though honestly I don't think I usually pay any attention to cat shots, so what the heck do I know? :lol: I'll have to keep an eye out.

Thanks all, appreciate the warm welcome and good comments!
 
Welcome to the forum. Great shot.!!!
 
Welcome... I like the shot!!


Steve :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom