S Superub TPF Noob! Joined Apr 17, 2009 Messages 18 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 16, 2009 #1 Hello All, Recently I was lucky enough to spend some time in San Francisco. Below are a few picture i took while there. CC would be welcomed Thanks Ruben 1. 2. 3. Last edited: Aug 16, 2009
Hello All, Recently I was lucky enough to spend some time in San Francisco. Below are a few picture i took while there. CC would be welcomed Thanks Ruben 1. 2. 3.
thenikonguy TPF Noob! Joined Jul 26, 2009 Messages 589 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 16, 2009 Banned #2 they seem to lack "pop" to me.. meaning the colors are kinda blah.. the first one is ok, but the other 2 just need a boost I think... (IMO)
they seem to lack "pop" to me.. meaning the colors are kinda blah.. the first one is ok, but the other 2 just need a boost I think... (IMO)
shortpballer TPF Noob! Joined Aug 1, 2009 Messages 664 Reaction score 12 Location San Diego Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 16, 2009 #3 I agree with theNikonGuy they do lack pop. I do like the second one though. The tree is more of a distraction on the last one than it helps the photo in my opinion.
I agree with theNikonGuy they do lack pop. I do like the second one though. The tree is more of a distraction on the last one than it helps the photo in my opinion.
Samanax TPF Noob! Joined Jan 1, 2009 Messages 2,562 Reaction score 0 Location Kaneohe, Oahu Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 16, 2009 #4 #1 - Too much sky and not enough subject for me. #2 - I like the shot but the curved cables to the right (barrel distortion) bother me. #3 - Too much sky and not enough subject for me...wish that tree wasn't there. Are #1 and #3 panos or cropped?
#1 - Too much sky and not enough subject for me. #2 - I like the shot but the curved cables to the right (barrel distortion) bother me. #3 - Too much sky and not enough subject for me...wish that tree wasn't there. Are #1 and #3 panos or cropped?