TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Shot at 13000 feet at below freezing temperatures
200iso fuji film on my Nikon f75
f8, focussed at infinity, shot on bulb
and a 2 hour 20 minute exposure
I was kind of kicked that it came out ok! My first shot.. boy will i be trying more of these :lmao:

38e2943d.jpg

11th June 2005

btw that was the moon that went down

Thanks for looking :wink:

Thats cool, i tried it a couple of times in a forest near my house, gave me some pretty spectacular shots.

Another thing thats cool is that you shot this on film, respect for that, im a film shooter my own, i wont go into detail why cuz then i'll get banned here :p

anyway nice going, maybe a bit more texture in the sky would have been pretty but seeing as you had an exposure of more then 2 hours that would be a little hard :p

keep up the good work, try finding and old shed somewhere or something like that, object light up really nice with this kind of exposure, and with the stars twisted up like that, i should get you a cool effect ;)

Thanks Grass.. you know what i love film tooo!!! digital's cool but nothing beats film yet :p
oh well i am learning a thing or two shooting digital.. but my fave medium is and always will be b/w film :D
I'm not going to be able to shoot any more star trails toh.. this is my first and last pic for a bit.. i'm back home from the trek and around here.. it's impossible to have clear skies... if it's clear then its the damned pollution :p I'll still try however..
i wasnt very happy with the shot.. but i'll pass coz its a first.. next time i'll do better :p
Thanks for your comments :)

OMG ! Marvelous shot ! Very cool picture. I'm gotta have to write this down in my to do photos book. 8 )

Well Done Mansi !

Thanks everyone for your comments :D

hmmm I'm jsut getting an annoying "x" box and no picture, think you could post the link? Thanks.

Holy Cow Mansi.. That is really really amazing. Excellent job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back