My first try with a 2008 calendar (13 images warning)

Alex_B

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
not really an artsy calendar ... but some collection of travel images. mixed film and digital.

something seems to have gone wrong with the colour on some when converting them to jpg.

here they come (to be printed A3-landscape):

00.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

Alexander, that was wild!!!
You made the striking beautiful thing.
If I rightly understood that all shots you took yourself?
October, March and the cover are the best, IMHO.

Wow!! :hail: Truly spectacular. Excellent choices, and I'm sure it was a difficult and time consuming task to narrow it down to just these 13.

Really well done and put together. Fantastic getting such a lot and well rounded selection, i hate to think how many hard decisions went into it. Insedently is each shot from its respective month in that bit of the world?

tim

Who-hooooooooo! You did it! You did it! (I never heard if my "Calendar-PM" has arrived!?!?! But yours look like they were ordered with yet someone else than where I ordered mine).

I find your pics put mine to shame, really! :oops: But then I get (the farthest) to the cemeteries in Bremen or Hamburg, while you get to Egypt and the States and Paris and Dartmoor and Sweden and DETMOLD! :shock: I mean... how could I ever compete!?!?!!? (I won't even try...)

Awsome pictures:thumbup:
Well done:hail:

i hate to think how many hard decisions went into it. Insedently is each shot from its respective month in that bit of the world?

Yes, each shot except the first one .. it seems I do not shoot alot in January :mrgreen:

Lots of hard decisions, true, especially the film/digital question, now half of the shots id film, the other half digital. Also having it all landscape-format, almost panoramic, excluded a lot of otherwise nice option.

I am considering doing one or two more calendars ;) This time maybe with themes like fauna and flora or one particular country, not sure.

Who-hooooooooo! You did it! You did it! (I never heard if my "Calendar-PM" has arrived!?!?!

strange! it did arrive and I send you a thank you PM! ... hmm ...

But yours look like they were ordered with yet someone else than where I ordered mine).

yes, I tried your suggestion, but their software would crash on my system saying that some version number was wrong ... strange as I just downloaded that version from their webpage.

So I chose fotobuch.de (also send you this in a PM ;))

I find your pics put mine to shame, really! :oops:

Come on ...don't be stupid ;) Actually you know I am jealous that you had such a nice scheme and your calender appears much more artsy regarding the images.

It is easy to impress people with pictures from exotic countries...

while you get to Egypt and the States and Paris and Dartmoor and Sweden and DETMOLD! :shock: I mean... how could I ever compete!?!?!!? (I won't even try...)

I thought it funny to have a major German city in there as well ;)

Alex_B said:
I thought it funny to have a major German city in there as well
"Major"??? Cough-cough! ;) ;) ;)

And :cry: --- no thank-you-PM from you. I am still waiting :cry:

Most reactions

Back