What's new

My first try

korreman

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 6, 2014
Messages
89
Reaction score
20
Location
Hillerød
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everybody, I'm completely new to photography. I just got a Nikon D5200 with the kit 18-55mm lens and tried it out yesterday :D
How bad did I do?

1.
$DSC_0015.webp
2.
$DSC_0055.webp
3.
$DSC_0059.webp
4.
$DSC_0074.webp
5.
$DSC_0093.webp

I'd love some constructive critiscism to get me started.
 
I like #4

it shows that you're learning

I can't make any sense from #1
#2 in what direction is the flower leaned? you need to pay attention to that and compose accordingly. also, it's too small in the frame
#3 #4 watch for your background... look for a simple bg, without sudden changes in color and lines on odd places
#5 when you learn about the light, the retake of this scene will be cute

thanks for making this easier by numbering your posted photos... and have to mention that it's better to post less photos, then comments would be more detailed and therefore more helpful
 
I like the last one. It looks like a close-up shot of some dinosaur's face.
 
mmaria:
Thanks for your time and critique, I see your points. I'll cut down to 1-3 photos next time, I may have gotten a bit excited this first time ;)

I'd love if you could elaborate on what you see in #4 that you like, I'm curious if it's the same as I like.
 
Last edited:
I like the last one. It looks like a close-up shot of some dinosaur's face.

Haha, I did NOT see that, but now I cannot unsee it!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom