My gallery, would like some feedback!

saporiti

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello guys,

on my signature there's 2 links for both my flickr and 500px gallery.

would really enjoy having some feedback from the people around here. Feel free to say the best and worst photos and why.

also, feel free to follow me on both flickr and 500px!

Post some images here. A lot of people will not follow links, especially from new members.

yeah, pick 2 or 3 of your favorites and throw them up here.

Ok guys I'll be doing that right tomorrow. And thanks for the advices.

Sent from my HUAWEI U8815 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• $8616813819_94b7e65dfa_m.jpg
    $8616813819_94b7e65dfa_m.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 203
Last edited:
And some more:

Rex V by pedrosaporiti, on Flickr

green door by pedrosaporiti, on Flickr

see through I by pedrosaporiti, on Flickr

Rex III by pedrosaporiti, on Flickr

Fire by pedrosaporiti, on Flickr

walk on the rain by pedrosaporiti, on Flickr

through the glass by pedrosaporiti, on Flickr

BW door II by pedrosaporiti, on Flickr

St. Peters by pedrosaporiti, on Flickr

The Square by pedrosaporiti, on Flickr

Vittorio Emanuelle Bridge by pedrosaporiti, on Flickr

Well I think that's enough for now... enjoy! And let me know about the flaws and stuff.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Now you have posted so many images that nobody is going to give you specific feedback.

When posting images for feed back pick 4 or 5 of them and when posting them number then so that people can refer back to individual images.

^ What he said. My favorite is your "in the mud" photo. Leading lines very catching! I also like the one where the dog is howling but think it would be a lot better without that fence in the foreground, and with a shallower depth of field so the background is less distracting. Just my 2 cents, take them with a grain of salt!

Hey again guys,

First of all, sorry for all the photos. Clearly I don't know how to act around here eheh.

And also, thanks for the small feedback. I'm still a beginner but I'm in love with photography and I kinda like my clicks till now :p

Hope you guys also enjoyed!

Some of your images are very nice, try to number them next time, as mentioned by light guru, it is easier when there is not that many.

I like your second one, but would prefer if the top of the head was not cropped.

Keep on shooting and be careful to have a subject,on a few of your images we do not know where to look. Overall you have some catchy moments here.

I really like some of you're shots, but I'm too lazy to go back and attempt to count them.

Thanks for the feedback guys, it's good to hear some compliments on my clicks. Once I get home I'll be numbering the shots.

I think 4 or 5 is OK for just sharing, but to many for C&C. For C&C - 1, 2 at the most, at a time.

Too many to address individually, but I'd say the overall theme of your set is "lopsidedness", because I think some of them are really good, while others do less than nothing for me.

Some of the photos, I got the vibe that you took a picture, thought it looked a bit plain or boring on your monitor, so you attempted to make it "interesting" by desaturating it. I think most would agree that's the wrong approach. Not just any photo works in B&W--look for pictures with strong contrast and texture.

Most reactions

Back