What's new

My gallery, would like some feedback!

Thanks. As I said I'm still a beginner both in photography and Lightroom. Perhaps I shouldn't edit every photo. Anyway, thanks a lot for the feedback!

Sent from my HUAWEI U8815 using Tapatalk 2
 
Not sure if sarcasm, or just a nice person! :lol:
 
I am just a noob.. But I wish I lived In a place so beautiful!! I like the dogs eye and lake reflection seems really nice. There are a mixture of good and okay ones in there, but I would say you have more good than bad in here.
 
You can tell a story with so many images ;) Like for e.g you saw some sheep (close up shot) you saw them walk away; you crossed a bridge; you took some cool pics of moss covered stuff; then the sheep dog started barking and you decided to walk home; but it started raining; so you took shelter in an abandoned home and lit a fire. It eventually stopped raining and you walked out the front door. :)
 
Thanks guys, it's a awesome place however I am not living there. I'm a city guy living in Lisbon. ;)

Sent from my HUAWEI U8815 using Tapatalk 2
 
Just gave a number to every picture, so it make's it easier to talk about the one's you guys like the most or the least.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom